Sunday, August 2, 2009

I Would Like to Advertise Your Listing


Dear Colleagues,

I would like to advertise your listing. If you have a listing you would let me advertise for you, please tell me the MLS#. I would appreciate it! Anyone and everyone I will talk to in my farm, B2B, etc. -  I will show it, mention it, and post it on Craigslist, etc. If your listing is priced well, it might generate some interest - it will help me and you.

If in addition to that, you need someone to hold an open house next weekend, I'd like to tie it all together. I will be more than happy to host that open house as well.

Please, contact me soon.

Thank you, and have a great week!


Irina Kent
Realtor, DRE# 01859632
Notary/Certified Notary Signing Agent, Comm.# 1833476

Cell: 408-410-7748
Fax: 408-448-7002
Email: ikent@kwsv.com
www.Winner-Properties.com
www.IrinasNotary.com

No comments: