Friday, April 23, 2010

Safety first! Lock the front door! Must read for all agents.

 

It has been brought to my attention that we are getting careless about locking the front door. 

 

Two weeks ago a seminar was being held in the training room.  The front door was unlocked and I was working in my office.  I am very uncomfortable knowing that I was in my office with the front door unlocked.   I left the office at 8:00pm and locked the door. 

 

Another agent drove in that same evening at 8:15 pm and saw an agent from another company walk into our office.  The front door was unlocked and they were found in the mailroom. 

 

Our agent followed them in and was surprised that the office was unattended.   In 15 minutes the office and the people in it were in a compromised position.  This is unacceptable.    

 

When you use the office in the evening and hold a seminar, you are responsible for the whole office and the safety of your guests. 

 

The staff locks the front door at 5:30pm and the door is to remain locked unless you are waiting for a guest.  If you leave the lobby you must lock the door.  No exceptions. 

 

It is a privilege to use the training room facilities.  Please consider your safety, the safety of your guests and the safety of the office. 

 

Thank you,

 

Mona

Market Center Administrator

 

 

No comments: