Thursday, April 16, 2009

Volunteers needed for KW Red Day on May 14th

Hi everyone,
KW Red Day on May 14th is our opportunity to give back to our community in service or fundraising in honor of Mo Anderson's birthday.

There's a whole plan for us to wear red t-shirts and donate our time and energy to something worthwhile. It's happening all over the country and I'd like to see our office stand out in participation. The region is tracking this closely so I hope we can make a good showing.

Please let me know if you'd like to participate. Right now we're in the planning stages and in desperate need of volunteers for the planning committee. If you'd like to help plan this event, please let me know if you'll be able to join me for a meeting on Tuesday, April 21st at 9 AM in our new office's conference room.

Thanks and I hope to hear from you!
Edith Espinola
408-569-5556
edith@edithespinola.com


No comments: