Thursday, May 27, 2010

Blood Drive on June 15th

Hi everybody!

 It's THAT time again....time to make a huge difference in the lives of people who cannot help themselves! 

 On June 15th, we will be having another blood drive here at the office.  This is an event that is very near and dear to my heart. 

 As many of you know, my grandchildren and my husband have all three required multiple transfusions of blood over the course of the past 3 years.  Without the blood transfusions, they could have died!  Needless to say, I am eternally grateful to the people (who I don't even know) who donated the blood that saved the lives of my loved ones!!!

Please seriously consider taking the time to donate blood on the 15th of June.  By doing so, you are making a life-changing difference in the life of someone's child, grandchild, sister, brother, husband, son, mom, or dad...and ultimately affecting the lives of entire families!!!

 

Thank you for your help!!

 

Pam Finch

No comments: