Thursday, May 27, 2010

Lunch and Learn

Hello everyone!

 

I wanted to invite you to our lunch and learn on “Tax and Credit Implications of Short Sales and Foreclosures.”

 

I think it will be a great class if you are doing short sales or planning on doing short sales.

 

You will come as a our guest (free!). If you want to invite your friends from other offices, they can attend for free as well.

 

Let me know,

 

 

 

Anna Maria Valenzuela/Realtor-Notary Public

Keller Williams Realty/Sillicon Valley

Women's Council of Realtors

VP of Membership-2010

Office: 408.583.3718

Cell:408.832.7727            

Fax: 408.583.3719

http://www.annamaria.yourkwagent.com

DRE: 01362978

Don't keep me a secret!!! If you, your family or anyone you know need exceptional real estate assistance, please don't hesitate to call me for experienced, and professional advise.

 

No comments: