Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Invite your Clients to a Self Directed IRA Investing Seminar

I will be hosting a Self Directed IRA Investing Seminar along with Pensco Trust, an attorney and a non-recourse lender on July 9th @ 6PM at our KW offices in Campbell.

 

I have only 20 spots available!  Please register yourself and/or your clients before Tuesday, July 7th by calling Mattie Baker at 408-583-3548 or email mbaker@kwsv.com.  When you register you will receive a FREE eBook that answers investor’s top 50 questions.

 

Please let me know if you would like me to send you my flyer in email blast or pdf format.  You can then forward it directly to your clients

 

Thank you for your interest.

 

Mattie C. Baker, Broker Associate, Realtor®

408-460-4272 Direct I 408-583-3549 Fax

mbaker@kwsv.com

 

Whether you think you CAN or you think you CAN'T-You are Right!-Henry Ford

 

Think You Can't Invest in Real Estate?...Think Again!

Did you know that you can invest in Real Estate using your IRA and/or 401K Funds

Ask me how...

 

1 comment:

Debra Schwartz, Realtor for Life said...

I attended this a month or so ago. Very worthwhile!